Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How to Find the Best Shingles Treatment and Identify a Shingles Rash

Shingles and Chickenpox are both caused by the same virus, the varicella zoster. What is really important to know is that you cannot totally get rid of the chickenpox virus. It stays in your body and often returns as shingles. Shingles is normally considered much more dangerous than chickenpox as it can be much more painful and could lead to certain side effects.

If you have never seen shingles before then it is good to have an idea of what it looks like. A rash will appear on one side of your body, and can often follow the same path as a nerve. The area can be painful and is often mistaken for an allergic reaction. What happens is that the rash will spread and develop blisters. The blisters will eventually break, dry up and crust over, if left untreated this can take several weeks to happen.

Once the rash is fully developed you can experience a burning or tingling sensation on your skin, plus it can also start to itch like crazy. Numerous people develop a lot of pain during this time, and sometimes this pain can almost be unbearable.

The affected area on your body can also be so sensitive that it is difficult to wear any clothing on the infected area. This is why it is very important to find a good shingles treatment and start using it immediately.

A popular shingles treatment is one that is available without a prescription and is made from natural plants. These plants are formed into what we know as ‘essential oils’ and simply needs to be dabbed gently onto the shingles rash. If started early enough these oil treatments can help clear up the shingles rash very quickly. So instead of suffering for 3 – 4 weeks the outbreak can be cleared up in 7 – 10 days.

Other over the counter products can be used as shingles treatment and this includes the use of anti viral medications and products. No matter which type of product you use it is wise to start using it as soon as possible. This is especially true if the shingles rash appears on your face, as complications can arise.

The biggest complication from shingles is that of developing neuralgia, which is chronic pain that persists after the rash has disappeared. This could last for weeks and is very painful and uncomfortable.

Many people mistake shingles for an insect bite or other rash. The one way to know that you could have a shingles attack is if the rash starts to become very painful. It is the ‘pain’ of shingles which shows its ugly head first. Plus the rash will develop in a fairly straight line on one side of your body. So if your insect bite or rash becomes extremely painful, then your best bet is to treat it as shingles.

The herbal variety is probably the best shingles treatment because it contains no chemicals and will not harm your skin or body. It will attack the shingles virus immediately, if this is indeed what you do have. After having one attack it is possible to suffer from more shingles attacks so it is best to always be prepared and have some type of shingles treatment handy.

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia,
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    ,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Meniere's disease,Thyroid Cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer
    HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
     Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS/HIV/AIDS
    HIV/Herpes is a serious and recurring condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections. But the best way to fight and get rid of the herpes virus permanently is to take natural herbal remedies, I read about DR JAMES, the great herbal Doctor, who cures people of HIV with his powerful herbal mix medicine and spiritual healing. I contacted him to find out how he could help me, and he told me never to be worried that he would help me with the natural herbs' medicine! After 2 days of contacting him, he told me the medicine is ready, and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases Alzheimer disease, Eczema, Shingles, MS, Bulbous Pemphigoid, Diabetes, cancer, PCOS, hypothyroidism, vaginal rashes, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, HPV, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus Schizophrenia, Autism, Bipolar disorder, Infertility Get your EX back, Enlargement of Breast, Penis, Butts.CMV, And more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness, and I was cured of herpes virus. And DR James' medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for, and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine. CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE Email: DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM.
    He's a good man and he will help you  

    ReplyDelete